Tein Mono Flex Coilovers
Newly designed and developed for those core drivers seeking the ultimate in street and track performance. Best suited for those drivers whose priority is a high grip level for touge, circuit, and other tarmac driving. Offers both direct feel and a high level of tune-ability that will satisfy the needs of aggressive street and track use. Developed to be used with High Performance Tires. Mono FLEX was tested with high grip tires and/ or larger diameter wheels in mind, and are recommended to bring out the full potential of this aggressive suspension system.
* Mono-tube internal damper design
* Full-length ride height adjustment system
* 16-level damping force adjustment feature (combined comp./rebound adjustment)
* Newly developed M.S.V. (Micro Speed Valve)
* EDFC compatible for easy in-car damping force adjustment!!
Part Number: GSQ54-F1SS1
Mono Flex Damper; For EDFC EDK05-12120 (Motor)
Ride Height Adj Range (F): -0.2~-1.8in (-4~-45mm)
Ride Height Adj Range (R): -0.2~-2.8in (-4~-72mm)
Spring Rate (F): 448lbs/in (8kgf/mm)
Spring Rate (R): 504lbs/in (9kgf/mm)
Uppermount: Pillowball Uppermount
Scion FRS 2013 / Subaru 2013
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.