Tein Super Street Coilovers
TEIN Dampers - Super Street: TEIN has developed advanced technology to design the shell case and stroke to bring out the full potential of your vehicle. These features of the TEIN Super Street Damper kit were designed with greater performance to satisfy all your driving demands. This high performance damper can be used for weekend racing and/or daily driving.
The discomfort caused by uneven roads or bumps are eliminated on daily street use. For race use, the ride height adjustable system enables you to adjust ride height and 16 levels of damping force. In other words, you can set your vehicle to meet all situations!
* High performance and cost effective.
* 16 levels of damping force adjustment (compression and rebound together).
* Ride height adjustable.
* New paint coating for rust prevention.
* Pillow ball mounts are optional (on certain applications).
* Exclusive design for USA vehicle specifications (only available for the U.S.A Market).
* Available for overhaul.
Part Number: DSR84-KUSS2
Super Street Damper; For EDFC use EDK05-10120 (Motor)
Ride Height Adj Range (R): -0.4~-1.7in (-9~-43.24mm)
Spring Rate (R): 336lbs/in (6kgf/mm)
Ride Height Adj Range (F): -1.7~-2.6in (-43~-67mm)
Uppermount: OEM Uppermount
Spring Rate (F): 392lbs/in (7kgf/mm)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6 through 9
- Item Requires Shipping
- 45.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!