Exedy Stage 1 Organic Clutch
EXEDY organic racing clutches only use premium friction materials that are resistant to slippage and burst. Increased clamp loads give the necessary capacity to handle modified engines. This is the preferred clutch for street and light horsepower track use. Drivability is similar to the stock clutch. Pedal efforts will be slightly higher because of the higher clamp loads. All of our Stage 1 clutch discs have spring center dampers to reduce drivetrain shock.
Ultra-Fiber Organic Disc
- EXEDY Exclusive Friction Composition
- High Heat resins bond friction fibers
- Unlike competitors, EXEDY friction material has no need for steel backing to pass SFI burst test
- Maintains drivability of an OE-style disc
- Heavy Duty oil-quench hardened damper
- Heavy Duty rivets retain clutch material
High Performance Cover
- Average of 40% increase in clamp load
- Extra capacity holds common street car upgrades
- Ductile iron pressure plate provides high strength,anti-burst protection in all temperature ranges
- Stamped steel cover designed to reduce deflection
|Spline Teeth / Major Dia||23T / 26.2mm|
|Clamping Force/Load exerted (lbs)||3597|
|Number of Disc||Single|
|Sprung Center (D-core)||Yes|
|Torque Capacity at Wheels||472|
|Torque Capacity at Flywheel||590|
Suitable For Driving Styles:
- Auto Cross Rally
Item # 05803AHD
|2008 - 2008||LANCER EVOLUTION GSR|
|2010 - 2012||LANCER EVOLUTION GSR|
|2008 - 2008||LANCER EVOLUTION MR|
|2010 - 2012||LANCER EVOLUTION MR|
|2010 - 2010||LANCER EVOLUTION MR TOURING|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 20.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.