Takeda Stage 2 Pro Dry S Intake System
• In-house Dyno testing resulted in max gains of 13 HP and 11 lbs. x ft. of torque
• Powder-Coated One Piece Heat Shield utilizes stock mounting locations
•3" Mandrel-bent Polished Aluminum Intake tube improves volumetric efficiency for better performance
• Pro DRY S oil-free 3-Layer Progressively Finer Porosity Synthetic Media for Maximum Convenience
• 3-angle filter adapter increases air velocity after the air filter for improved
• No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
Large 3-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This intake system utilizes an oil-free, large 5" tall conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 3-Layer progressively finer porosity synthetic media for maximum convenience.
One-Piece Heat Shield:
Sturdy 18 Gauge Powder-Coated One-Piece Heat Shield blocks performance-robbing engine heat. This heat shield requires no assembly and uses factory mounting locations for fast and easy installation.
A 3" One-Piece Mandrel-Bent Polished Aluminum Intake Tube For volumetric efficiency and underhood appearance.
The 3-angle adaptor is used to speed up the airflow after the air filter for improved performance and throttle response.
Premium hardware and clamp are used to securely mount the high flow air filter and the intake tube.
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
Part Number: TR-2004P-D
Notes: Retain Short Ram Intake
- aFe Power
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!